Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Little Taste Of Off-grid To Self-Reliance



If you have questions about living off-grid as I do then you may enjoy reading "A Widow's Walk Off-Grid To Self-Reliance" by Annie Dodds; you can order a copy from www.Amazon.com.   Annie's story begins with the passing of her beloved husband which open the door for her to live her dream of a little home in the country living off-grid and self-reliance skills.

This experience off-grid seem to shape Annie for other future situations she was soon to face. I found Annie's story frank and to the point that provided me with much to think about. For one thing I'm more of a Cottage Girl - I like everything to look cute like what you would find in the pages of  Country Living. LOL!  Lastly, just because one has moved to the country to seek a peaceful life doesn't mean that the problems found in the suburbs and cities can also be found in the country too!

This book held my attention to the point I stop reading another book so I could find out what was to happen next in the story. I hope you will take some time out to give this book a good read!



















No comments:

Post a Comment